Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dedication Page


Dedication Page

I would like to dedicate this book to my hero, Aunt Tina. Tina was an inspiration to my life in every way. She was the happiest person I knew and lived everyday like it was her first. For eight straight years my aunt fought breast, bone, and liver cancer and finally found the cure on August 8, 2012. Tina now resides in heaven where I know she keeps a close eye on me. I decided to dedicate this book to Tina because she always wanted to write a book, but she was busy fighting for her family. Just to show you how special Tina was, here are some quotes that she lived her life by:

“When nothing is going right, it’s good to have someone on your left.”

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…its learning to dance in the rain.”

“What I would want God to say to me- You have been a blessing to someone else.”

“Peace is a long hot bath”

“I love you more than dirt”

 

I love you Tina,

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment